Commission & Charges
Agency Commission – All UK Equities except Government Stocks
- Minimum Commission £10 per Trade.
- Our Custodian will charge (to cover costs) £25 each time settlement is not fulfilled, within one day after its due date, in addition to interest charges on overdue amounts, including a trade that will be settled by way of a Certificate and we do not receive that Certificate.
- Invalid stock rejection from Registrars £25.
(Stock Certificates deposited by you that are rejected by Registrars as invalid will incur this administration charge per rejected stock).
- Withdrawal of Share Certificates will incur an additional charge of £10 + VAT (Requests to withdraw shares from electronic holding at Jarvis back to you as a Certificate will incur this additional charge).
- Internal Stock Transfer (Advisory to Online accounts) – £10 + VAT per item.
(Transfer of stock between accounts at DMT held via Jarvis).
- Transfer of holdings to other institutions – £10 + VAT per item.
- Transfer of foreign holdings outside of Crest via Agent £40 per item.
- Overseas market listed share certificate deposit £50 per line of stock.
- Stamp Duty – UK Equities 0.5% on all purchases. Irish Equities 1%. Different rates may apply to other Foreign Market listed shares.
- Cheque withdrawal fee (paying surplus cash back to client) = £15 + VAT
- BACS transfer fee £15 + VAT
- Chaps transfer fee £25 + VAT
- PTM Levy – Panel of Takeovers & Mergers Levy – £1.00 on all transactions of £10,000 and over for UK Equities.